Welcome to the RuneScape Clans Wiki
Contents (all pages)
Most ever featured clan database on Wikia is currently The 72 Clan's Wikia page. The clan was founded on July 26, 2011, and since then, its leaders and members have helped it flourish within the community. They aim to nurture as many productive people as possible, and to establish one of the most organized clans on Runescape. The main goal of this organization is to encourage and educate people into becoming more productive within the RS community. The staff of the clan host over 30 events weekly, and engage in an atmosphere that not only encourages companionship but also enables members to learn and enjoy their time. If you have 2200+ total level and meet the Imperative Requirements, you're welcome to follow admission on the page to join the clan!
- 09 January 2014: The Draziw has been given Bureaucrat status by Semanticdrifter
- 25 December 2011: Merry Christmas and Happy Holidays to our community.
- 16 November 2011: MinigameGod has been given Bureaucrat status by Zerouh
- 25 October 2011: The Excel has returned to the wiki
- 12 October 2011: The Draziw has been sysoped by Zerouh
- 12 October 2011: The Excel has resigned from the Wiki
- 15 June 2011: The wiki has reached the 1000th page!
General Info.This is a list of the things that are allowed on the wiki:
- Personal images of your clan or you. (Limit to 15 for now.)
- A logo/banner for your clan can be uploaded on here.
- A template page for your signature is okay. (Please limit your sig to 2 pictures.)
How you can helpThis is a list of items that still need to be added to this wiki to help expand it:
- New images that are related to clans. (ex: Clan chat window)
- Userboxes saying things like: "This user's clan likes to play FoG" and things relating to that. (ex. Activities, duel arena, killing monsters, etc)
- New pages about Activities, Distractions and Diversions and Bosses in RuneScape.
- Remove "Red Links". (Adding needed pages)