There are various ways clans rank certain members. Here are some of the popular ways to rank up a clan along with its pros and cons.
Combat Level/Skill LevelEdit
Clans rank certain members by levels making the higher levelled members get better ranks.
- Pros: No complaining, impossible for low rank members to make fun of high levelled members
- Cons: A new recruit can be a rank of captain and never log on again
Clans rank members by how long and active they have been in the clan.
- Pro: Equality, usually creates fun communities
- Cons: People will complain about their rank
Clans like Blade Bearers rank their members using a point system based on how many times certain members visit an event or a similar sort of thing. Certain points mean certain ranks.
- Pro: Equal, motivates members to go to events
- Con: Time zone conflicts, members who don't play RuneScape often, flaming of members who want an event